Complaint Review: Hank Haney Golf Academy

• Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: fraud victim — New Orleans Louisiana United States of America
Hank Haney Golf Academy
Dallas,Texas Dallas, Texas United States of America

Hank Haney Golf Academy Hank Haney, Steve Johnson,Dogleg Right Putters Hank Haney,Steve Johnson,And Dogleg Right Putters Are Frauds Dallas, Texas

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON HANK HANEY ,AND FELLOW CROOKS,STEVE JOHNSON AND DOGLEG RIGHT PUTTERS.These con men are dishonest and incompetent.They ripped me off of $4000 of my hard earned money

.Hank Haney is the big draw,but he is never there and has incompetent crooks like Steve Johnson and Dogleg Right Putters teaching unheard of and absurd techniques and then they sell you ridiculous equipment without quoting a price,then hit you with charges that are 4 times retail.

Dogleg Right Putters told me to trash my Oddysey White Ice Putter because theirs was better.They concealed the price,then hit me with $550 which is 4 times the price of my professional line putter.The putter they gave me was like hitting with a brick.I requested my money back,and the crooked owner of the company first refused then when I threatened a lawsuit he promised to refund half of my money.I sent the putter back and they are refusing to refund my money like they promised.

I have called Hank Haney,Steve Johnson,and the crooked owner of Dogleg Right Putters numerous times to demand my money and they never take or return my calls.

The stupid techniques Hank Haney Golf and Steve Johnson taught me raised my handicap 10 points!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hank-Haney-Golf-Academy/Dallas-Texas-/Hank-Haney-Golf-Academy-Hank-Haney-Steve-JohnsonDogleg-Right-Putters-Hank-HaneySteve-Jo-799321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hank Haney Golf Academy