sticks

Complaint Review: Hanke Bros.

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Kirby — Searcy Arkansas United States of America
Hanke Bros.
Hyw 70 Hot Springs Hot Springs, Arkansas United States of America

Hanke Bros. Warrantees are worthless Hot Springs, Arkansas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hanke report

I had windows and gutters installed on my home 4 yrs ago. All had a life time warrantee which was transferable. The seal went bad in one of my windows. I called and was told the Co. went bankrupt and the warrantees were no longer good. I ordered a new window from them ($100.00) and went down to pick it up. While there, they were soliciting new business under the same name and working from the same building. They ???? told me that they ???? were trying to get the business going again but could not honor the warrantees on my windows. That means that everyone who purchased products from Hanke Bro. can just kiss there warrantees good bye.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hanke-Bros/Hot-Springs-Arkansas-/Hanke-Bros-Warrantees-are-worthless-Hot-Springs-Arkansas-976088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hanke Bros.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hanke report

AUTHOR: Hanke Brothers - ()

Dear consumer, I am sorry to hear about your experience with Hanke Brothers. Unfortunately at that time, that company had go bankrupt. It was a very sad and unfotunate event for that company. at the time the company had no legal obligation, and still does not have a legal obligation to uphold any warranty issues, however, now that the New company and new owner have established a base after a few years the company is doing its best to handle ALL warranty issus in a timely fashion. Im sorry you wer caught up in the fresh start. It is not our intentions to scam anyone. We want o help as many customers as we can, and that is our goal. i hope you dont have any problems in the future, but if you do, we are here to help in anyway that we can. i understand your frustrations, but i hope you can understand that we are all humans and we all have our ups and downs and we are doing the best we can as a company. Thanks!