Complaint Review: Hannaford Supermarket

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Hawk10 — Monmouth Maine
Hannaford Supermarket
Internet USA

Hannaford Supermarket Selling us out at the deli ! Glenn Rock gone like the wind now Smithfield is in ? Internet

STILL AFTER MONTHS EMAILING Hannafords nothing changed but now my eyes are open even more....

I have been so upset since Cooperate has removed from the deli the Glen rock products we have had for 17 years and replaced it with Smithfield without even TEST MARKETING. Many people as well as workers have noted the lack of sales and the disregard by totaly removing the product we love.

It all is clear to me now!

Today’s news "American imports of Chinese food products gained more attention on Wednesday, when Smithfield Foods, one of the biggest and oldest pork producers in the United States, agreed to sell itself to Shuanghui International, one of China’s largest meat processors.

Soon your super market will be the " Made In China "of foods...CHINA on all packages!!!

Don't let them fool you saying the buy is to send more product to China.....Mark my word it will flow back to us in time.

We borrow money from China and soon our food will be from there, they will own us!!!!!!!!

I am losing respect for my favorite food store. Check your sales at the deli we all know it's less.

GLEN ROCK IN New Jersey IS AMERICAN MADE!

WE WANT OUR GLENN ROCK VIRGINIA BAKED HAM BACK PLEASE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hannaford-Supermarket/internet/Hannaford-Supermarket-Selling-us-out-at-the-deli-Glenn-Rock-gone-like-the-wind-now-Smit-1055272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hannaford Supermarket