Complaint Review: HannahDirect

• Reported By: Dina — Florida United States of America
HannahDirect

HannahDirect Ripoff Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Missing shipment

Complete Rip off.. I ordered 2 products on 7/29/2012, shipping date 7/31/2012.  No shipping information has been provided.. I have sent 3 emails , only 1 of them was answered to advise me of  shipping time frame. Now they do not answer my calls.. and they took my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HannahDirect/internet/HannahDirect-Ripoff-Internet-927758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HannahDirect

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Missing shipment

AUTHOR: Hannahdirect,Inc - (United States of America)

Dina,
On July 30, the postal service lost a large outbound shipment of approx. 400 orders.
Unfortunately, we  have know way of knowing  who was involved until they contact us.
Because of the problem, our inbound call center has been swamped.  Please send an email to my attention with all of your order information.  Steve Lefler, President Hannahdirect, at hannah001@earthlink.net.  We want all customers happy and will solve the problem.
Steve Lefler