Complaint Review: Hanover Companies

• Submitted: Thu, May 27, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 03, 2010

• Reported By: AL — Biloxi Mississippi U.S.A.
Hanover Companies
1824 W. Webster Ave., Suite 401 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Hanover Companies Hanover Properties Beware! They Will Rip You Off. They have Stolen Thousands of dollars from me. Do not buy property from them. Chicago, Illinois

*Author of original report: Hanover Companies Pays On Time!

*Author of original report: Hanover Companies Update

*Author of original report: Hanover companies did pay their lease payment.

Hanover Companies, Hanover Properties and Gerry Guterman sold me a piece of property in Biloxi MS and coaxed me into buying the property by telling me they would sign a 30 month lease. Only one payment has been made on time and now after 4 months they have stopped paying altogether. I have called Mr gutterman many times, emailed and I get no reponse. The trick people into buying a piece of property by thinking you will get a long lease then they quit paying. Also they failed to mention that the HOA for the property in Oak Shores Community was in shambles. Do not buy anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hanover-Companies/Chicago-Illinois-60614/Hanover-Companies-Hanover-Properties-Beware-They-Will-Rip-You-Off-They-have-Stolen-Thous-607788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hanover Companies

Hanover Companies Pays On Time!

AUTHOR: Bridal online store.com - (U.S.A.)

Hanover Companies has paid me on time everytime since we got all of the mis-communication problems taken care of. It is now August 2010 and I have received my payments in the first few days of each month every month now. I can recommend them as a solid investment. I will continue to use their leasing service after this 30 month lease has expired.

Hanover Companies Update

AUTHOR: Bridal online store.com - (U.S.A.)

I previously posted about Hanover properties and my problem with them paying on time. I spoke with the owner of the business and he explained to me about the issue of the late payment and at the time of this writing they have completely paid me in full. I felt that they were attempting to not pay on the lease but as it turns out this was not the issue. This last payment was late but at least I have been paid. As I have been paid now I do feel that that the condo I purchased will be a good investment as long as the payments are made. The owner assured me that they would.

Hanover companies did pay their lease payment.

AUTHOR: Bridal online store.com - (U.S.A.)

Hanover has paid it's lease payment and is currently up to date on its payments. Mr Guterman contacted me personally to let me know the situation with the late payment and my payment has been received.