textile

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Frustrated Owner — West Coast
Hanover Companies
1824 W Webster Ave, Suite 401 Chicago, Illinois USA

Hanover Companies So disappointing! Owed $20,000 in late payments, Show Me the Money! Chicago and Biloxi and Palm Beach Illinois, Mississippi Florida

A great business idea flawed by deceptive system.  Signed 30 month lease.  Few if any payments were made on time.  Now near end of lease, and still owed nearly $20,000.  For one house.  Unbelievable, right?

House in Biloxi, but lawsuit to be filed in Palm Beach, Fl.  At least that is the plan.   They could come through with a big check in the next days, but I am not holding my breath!

I wish I would have read the Ripoff Reports by others before I bought the house and signed a lease with them.

Tragic for my familiy's finances.  Even if they were to pay in full today, there has already been damage to me.  And if they pay less than full as some have indicated they may try to do...  Argh!

The only ray of positive light? -- So thankful I saw early-phase late payments and lost trust!   I almost invested more money with them.  (They are very persuasive!)

When I call for request for payment, I get the run-around -  "I have to get approval for payments to be made,"  etc.  And dates for promised payments whistle by, without money sent.  And the pain just continues to mount.

So many levels of disappointment.  Bottom line -- based on my experience, a terrible investment and a worse experience.  I wish I never gave them a dime.  I lost some faith in the American way, and the basic good nature of people.  So sad to see there are businesses that can treat other humans this way!

Looks like I will fund some Florida attornys and their lifestyle!  (Lease mandates legal action to be pursued in FL, even though house is in Missississippi. And the Hanover Companies main office appears to be in Chicago. Will the pain never stop?)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hanover-Companies/Chicago-Illinois-60614/Hanover-Companies-So-disappointing-Owed-20000-in-late-payments-Show-Me-the-Money-Chi-1059234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hanover Companies