• Report: #619071

• Updated: Sun, July 11, 2010

• Reported By: Darianpr — Ladera Ranch California United States of America
Hanover Companies
1824 W. Webster Ave, ste102 Chicago, IL 60614 Internet United States of America

Hanover Companies I have had this property since april of 09 and they are always late and I am currently owed 3 months of rent for a total of $5238 with no ETA insight. They are lyers!!! Internet

*Author of original report: Most resent and positive update

*Author of original report: After I filed the report

I purchased this property with the intent to close late 08 which they could not do. I asked for my deposit but to keep me in the deal a conference call was arranged with Gerry Guterman and Matt Sterns with the promise of two properties for the price of one with my deposit returned. None of that happened, we closed in April of 09 and received my first rent payment. Starting in May they became late but caught me up, now I am owed for May, June and now July 2010 with no ETA insight. Matt Sterns who sold me the deal says what he needs to get me off the phone. These guys are a joke and should not be able to get away with it. They have now ruined the credit of my partner because with this recession cash flow is limited. They are a ripoff!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2010 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hanover-Companies/internet/Hanover-Companies-I-have-had-this-property-since-april-of-09-and-they-are-always-late-and-619071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hanover Companies

Most resent and positive update

AUTHOR: Darianpr - (United States of America)

Last night I posted  comments after receiving an email from Mr. Guterman, today I received other emails correcting his last statement he made. He will pay June and July and honor what is currently due. Some of my former comments have had emotion involved which should never be when it comes to business but the time line of events and statements stated are factual. I have had extensive communications via email with Mr Guterman today that makes me feel that Hanover companies is attempting to do what is right. I can not fault them for these economic times especially this real estate market.

To date I am still owed two months that hopefully will be paid this week, all i ask from Hanover is better communication when they can not pay for what ever reason. My hope is that these issue get resolved soon for them and myself.

...to be continued

After I filed the report

AUTHOR: Darianpr - (United States of America)

After I filed this report Hanover (Gerry Guterman) paid the May rent and to date still owe june and July. After talking to Matt Sterns he wanted me to revise the report and I said that I would once I was made whole. I conviniently received and email stating that i am trying to blackmail of slander this company. Below is a portion of an email that I received from Gerry Guterman.

It is obvious to me that you intend too try hold the threat of blackmail and slander over our head every month until the tend of the term.

After serious consultation and advise, we have decided that we can no longer lease your apartment from you. We will direct that local manager to contact you and make arrangement to turn the property over to you as of  June 1, 2010.. You will reeive a copy of the lease and all bills, HOA invoices and any special assessments for taxes, insirance and oither miscelanous costs.

As of July 1, 2010, we are not your tenants and have no direct or indirect inerest in your oprioerty.

GERALD GUTERMAN

All I requested was for this company to honor the contract which as you can see they can not and will not honor. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS, IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES YOU EVER MAKE.

To be Continued....