Complaint Review: Haohua Industry Co., Ltd

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: science-lab — Amsterdam Internet
Haohua Industry Co., Ltd

Haohua Industry Co., Ltd www.jnhaohua.com After transfering the money with Wester Union they just asked for more money! Internet

*Author of original report: We got our money back!

Haohua Industry Co., Ltd / jnhaohua.com

As soon as you have transferred the money with Western Union, they will just ask for more money and never send the product!

I tried to order some small quantities of bulk chemicals for USD500,- and I agreed to do transfer it with Western Union. I really trusted them, because their website looks professional => BIG MISTAKE!!!

After sending them the Western Union transaction code, I got the following message:

Hello,

Are you on line?

Now without your relative importing papers, we can not sell you this product freely.

So if you want to buy it without papers, you need to pay us USD950 in total.

So if you do not agree, would you pls draw your payment back

I am so sorry for it

Helen

I explicitly asked before sending the money with Western Union if the USD500,- really covers all costs and they assured me that there will be no extra charge.

I was in contact with:

TradeKey.com,
chemicalregister.com,
twaynet.com
Chemblink.com

Please protect your company and order from more reliable suppliers.

If you have further questions, dont hesitate to contact me. My e-mail is (((redacted)))
(((phone number redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haohua-Industry-Co-Ltd/internet/Haohua-Industry-Co-Ltd-wwwjnhaohuacom-After-transfering-the-money-with-Wester-Union-t-1039978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haohua Industry Co., Ltd

We got our money back!

AUTHOR: science-lab - ()

Administrator please delete this thread.

Today we got our money from Western Union back and Jnhaohua.com has agreed to pay us the transaction fees back.

Therefore, I don't think they tried to steal the money but they just tried to make us pay more than we agreed on. Let's be fair and give them a second chance.

Kind regards