factory

• Submitted: Sun, August 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:mokena Illinois
Happiness Is Pets & Breeder - Steven Kruse
Orland Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Happiness Is Pets & Breeder - Steven Kruse Of Iowa Hope not to be the next victim ripoff Orland Park Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Also would like an update

*Consumer Suggestion: UPdate

*Consumer Comment: I also have a bully from Steve Kruse

Just a note to those who read this. I have been searching for a local breeder of English Bulldogs without any luck here in IL. and anyway I saw the sweetest little girl, (Bully) at Happiness is Pets in Orland Park, IL.

I was told by the sales girl, Amanda and also the manager, Julie that this little girl is NOT from a Puppy Mill and that she has a champion blood line and they did show me the history of the father but did not have a history of the mother, naturally I fell for there B.S. and bought the little girl. I now found out about this rip off artist Steven Kruse and that this is where she was from.

Both Happiness is Pets and Steven Kruse better pray that my little Bully never has serious problems and that is not a threat but a very sincere promise.

Matthew
mokena, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2006 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Happiness-Is-Pets-Breeder-Steven-Kruse/Orland-Park-Illinois-60462/Happiness-Is-Pets-Breeder-Steven-Kruse-Of-Iowa-Hope-not-to-be-the-next-victim-ripoff-O-208126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Happiness Is Pets & Breeder - Steven Kruse

Also would like an update

AUTHOR: Devilsadvocate4education*just My Opinions* - (U.S.A.)

I would also like to know how matthew's puppy is. I am also curious to know the details on Amy's puppy.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

UPdate

AUTHOR: Jaxxnkurt - (U.S.A.)

Would Matthew please give an update to his puppy.

AUTHOR: Matthew - (U.S.A.)

Hi Amy, I am very sorry that you also have a Bull dog from Rip Off Steve !!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

I don't want to freak you out but I also purchased a bully from Steve last Feb but went through who I thought was a rep. breeder but now have come to find out he is just a broker for Steve and have had major problems with her ever since I bought her. My suggestion is bring her to another vet after you go for your free check up to get a second opinion. I have a suspision that they are in cahots with the vets.....