Complaint Review: Happiness Is Pets

• Submitted: Fri, November 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 12, 2010

• Reported By: Amanda — Lemont Illinois Virgin Islands (US)
Happiness Is Pets
1542 Ogden Avenue Downers Grove, Illinois United States of America

Happiness Is Pets Abusing The Dogs with Injecting needles in there Mouth Downers Grove, Illinois

So today me and my  mom went too the happiness is pets location in downers grove, IL. The workers were treating there dogs like crapp, injecting drugs or god knows what into the dogs mouth and/or other parts of the dogs body. My mom and I witnessed seeing this and this is just wrong!!! someone needs to put a stop too this! We went to go tap on the window too see if the dog was ok, because most of them were sleeping, and we went to this Labardor Retriever, and it got up, and looked, and then just laid back down!!! I really dont know what to do with this nonsense, because i hope that someday all those puppies would be ok!!! I felt so bad for the dogs, and the whole situation just disguisted me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Happiness-Is-Pets/Downers-Grove-Illinois-/Happiness-Is-Pets-Abusing-The-Dogs-with-Injecting-needles-in-there-Mouth-Downers-Grove-I-661383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Happiness Is Pets