Complaint Review: Happy Hearts Academy

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: 6mall — Broken Arrow Oklahoma United States of America
Happy Hearts Academy
1010 N Yale Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Happy Hearts Academy Refuses to give employees that work for them payroll checks that can clear the bank, checks bounce for days if you can even get check. Tulsa, Oklahoma

Have had nothing but trouble getting payroll checks cashed. One payroll check took 6 days after it was given to me before it could even be paid by the employers bank. Every payroll payday one employee will have an issue with their check not clearing. I chose to take a job somewhere else that had better teaching opportunities and advancements. Along with not dealing with the stress of wondering if my check would clear the bank. Now I can't get my payroll check from September 26,2012 from them, I was told I wasn't allowed to pick it up and that it would have to be mailed....Eight days later and still no payroll check and this isnt the only one they still owe me an additional one and I'm sure I won't get it either as I can't get this one. Beyond frustrated and completely tired of the lies and full run around on where it is. Been told three times this was gonna be made right......whatever....So don't believe any of this tired of the games just want what is owed to me. Is that really so hard....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Happy-Hearts-Academy/Tulsa-Oklahoma-/Happy-Hearts-Academy-Refuses-to-give-employees-that-work-for-them-payroll-checks-that-can-950944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Happy Hearts Academy