suite

• Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: pizzaface33 — Springfield Illinois United States of America
Happy Joe's Pizza & Ice Cream Parlors
1412 30th St Rock Island, Illinois United States of America

Happy Joe's Pizza & Ice Cream Parlors Happy Joe's Beware, unclean, and mean as junkyard dog! Rock Island, Illinois

Placing the order was an ordeal. The incompetent person who was taking the order kept putting me on hold every 2 secs. While waiting for the pizzas I was given the runaround again and again  Finally after close to an hour and half. They called our name, I never got receipt, treated in a very disrespectful manner and given food that was prepared by people doing general cleaning and handling cash.

This is the worst example of a business I ever seen. Being 54 years of age I don't like being referred to "man" or treated in such demeaning manner.

We went to Happy Joe's in Rock Island and called in an advanced order for my daughter's birthday party.  The pizzas, we got were completely the opposite of what we ordered. They were also very dry, had hardly any cheese, and looked to be many hours old.. It was horrible!

I would be embarrassed to call this place my business. The way it was kept truly shows how much the owner is not involved in the restaurant. There was only three tables with people but there were five tables of dirty dishes, the floors were covered with food and trash and windows look they hadn't been cleaned in years. I ate my dinner staring at half chewed up pizza and dirty plates. The tables were nasty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Happy-Joes-Pizza-Ice-Cream-Parlors/Rock-Island-Illinois-61201/Happy-Joes-Pizza-Ice-Cream-Parlors-Happy-Joes-Beware-unclean-and-mean-as-junkyard-do-915239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Happy Joe's Pizza & Ice Cream Parlors