- Report: #592514
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Happy Kids Parties
Happy Kids PartiesLos Angeles, California United States of America
Happy Kids Parties Aaron's Happy Kids, A Los Angeles Clown & Character Company rude, foul language, bad service, poor costumes, bad entertainers Los Angeles, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am honestly shocked that this person is still in business (Aaron, is I believe the name he is going by... for now, I suppose), but I'll tell you how I think he does it so that you can beware and make an educated decision when you look for your next party entertainer:
1) He has several websites (because he knows there are some sites that are now "tainted" due to his erratic/unprofessional behavior) and phone numbers.
2) He has several company names (A Los Angeles Clown & Character, Happy Kids Parties, Aaaron's Happy Kids, etc.-- yes, there are 3 A's in Aaaron's, I assume so it shows up first in alphabetical listings) so that he can attempt to flood and dominate the market.
3) He pays for top search engine results and top advertising listings so that his companies, that advertise "$98 clowns and $125 characters", show up first.
4) He subcontracts the clowns/characters (that means he does not have all of his own people that work under his company banner, so he uses performers from other companies instead) to anyone. ANYONE. He doesn't care who does the job, or how good they are, just as long as he has somebody to fill the costume. In fact, he called me once to ask if my company subcontracted, and when I asked him the name of his company (literally he said "Which one? I have, like 5.") and he told me, I said to him that I have had dozens of clients call me complaining about him and refuse to associate with him or his company names. Guess what he did? He said something under his breath to the effect of "OK, yeah, whatever, well you suck. Byyyyyyeeeee!" and hung up.
Notice I'm not here to advertise my own company... only to let you know that a $98 clown or a $125 character is no bargain when it comes with service like this. It's just like they say, "You get what you pay for."
Good luck and may you find the perfect party entertainer to suit your needs :o)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Happy-Kids-Parties/Los-Angeles-California-/Happy-Kids-Parties-Aarons-Happy-Kids-A-Los-Angeles-Clown-Character-Company-rude-foul-592514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.