• Report: #671997

• Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By: Don — Huntsville Alabama United States of America
Harbin Enterprises
bob wallace Huntsville, Alabama United States of America

Harbin Enterprises SRT keeps bad mouthing my business. His client ripped him and me off. His client dumped him to avoid paying broker fees. SRT doesn't have broker license. His girlfriend admitted they run escort Huntsville, Alabama

i'm tired of getting bad mouth from SRT inc. of Fla.   their client dumped them to avoid paying broker fees.
their client wanted me to do sales with him and drop SRT out of the picture.

we have a tracking number that shows his client received the phones.  his client wants everything free.

I have a lot of references from customers I've done business with.  I have a marketing company.  I marketed different products(legally).  the solar power farm ad states that it is no cost to the land owner and it is TVA approved.

And if you notice in the rip off complaint they did not leave their name or phone number.
It's a hoax.  prove to me your client didn't receive the phones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harbin-Enterprises/Huntsville-Alabama-35801/Harbin-Enterprises-SRT-keeps-bad-mouthing-my-business-His-client-ripped-him-and-me-off-671997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harbin Enterprises