Complaint Review: Harbor Freight Tools

• Reported By: Pissedoff — Kansas City Missouri
Harbor Freight Tools
3491 Mission Oaks Blvd., Camarillo, CA 93011-5034 Camarillo, California USA

Harbor Freight Tools no shipping, no returns, no warranty Camarillo California

Harbor Freight tools BOTH Local and via website issues.

First of all I needed 2 things from Harbor Freight

1st item was a 1 Ton Engine Hoist. I was told that it was in stock in Desmoines iowa from Store number 00388 in Kansas city, Missouri.

I made the 3 hour drive to find out yes it is in stock via AKA Manager. He returned from the back to inform me he was mistaken he doesnt really have any in stock. He made the comment I should have been smart enough to call the store before hand! Excuse me! I took the word of another Harbor Freight employee.

I didn't want to create any problems. I drove back to Kansas City, Missouri. I purchased the engine stand from the same store the following day and later to find that it was missing parts. They wouldn't take it back because it was missing parts?? I bought it that way! I thought I would order the 1 Ton hoist from the website even though I was very upset that I was lied to and talked to in the manner and was ripped off by the company. [continued below]....

.....

The wesite claimed the order would ship in 1-2 business days. However it is now 4 days later and it still has not shipped or show anything has been or is on backorder. A FedEx label was created NOT SHIPPED!

I have emailed and called customer service with an hour wait and absolutely no response whatsoever via email.

I have never been treated like this before. Anyone have any idea or the same issues?

Jess R

(((REDACTED))) gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harbor-Freight-Tools/Camarillo-California-93011-5034/Harbor-Freight-Tools-no-shipping-no-returns-no-warranty-Camarillo-California-1076257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harbor Freight Tools