Complaint Review: Harbor Resort Management

• Submitted: Sun, June 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 29, 2008

• Reported By:crete Illinois
Harbor Resort Management
532 Commerce Drive Crown Point, Indiana U.S.A.

Harbor Resort Management Purchased time share from Harbor Resort Management never received deed to time share Crown Point Indiana

In February 2007, I purchased a time share from Harbor Resort Managment. Almost immediately I noticed discrepencies in the contract and notified the company the following day. For example, I purchased a two bedroom however the contract stated that I purchased a studio. I was told that the matter would be resolved and that my deed would reflect the change. The deed was to arrive in 45 days, however, over 1 year later I still have not received a deed. I paid $5,000.00 but I do not have a deed to validate that I own a time share.

Michelle
crete, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2008 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harbor-Resort-Management/Crown-Point-Indiana/Harbor-Resort-Management-Purchased-time-share-from-Harbor-Resort-Management-never-received-345676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harbor Resort Management