Complaint Review: Harbor Touch

• Reported By: Kevin — north Grosvenordale Connecticut
Harbor Touch
2202 North Irving Allentown, Pennsylvania USA

Harbor Touch Read The find print Allentown Pennsylvania

Beware of the fine print,   We had been a customer for over 12 years . We started doing bussiness with them when they were United bankcard.    We run two  bussineses that used Harbortouch. Both our POS sytem suppliers entered a aggrement with a Different card merchant that would integrate there sytem with both company POS systems.

I started talking to harbor touch 6 months ago about this issue.  I received over a dozen calls from varios people offering me something off the bill if I would stay .  In June of this year it became clear that I should move the accounts .

I called them and explained the issue , I asked how I should go about changing my account , and was told when the change was complete to call and they would close the account .When Questioned about any fees related to closing these accounts ,I was told that because we had been with them for over Five years there would be no charges.

We changed over Our accounts on July 28 2013, We notifed Harbortouch Aug 7 2013 and was told they were going to charge us 500.00 dollars to close the accounts, After some disscussion the girl agreed to waive one of the fees,Not happy with this I spoke with a manager , He asked If I had read the contract!!   After some heated disscussion He agreed to waive only one of the fees, When I told him what his representive had told me about not charging me ,He said the rep was not authorized to make that offer and he would not honor it

Beware what they say is not what they will do.Read the fine Print. 12 years of using them, processing 500,000.00 a year meant nothing at the end of the day ,squeezing me for an extra 250.00 was my reward. I will never consider them for any bussinees related services again .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harbor-Touch/Allentown-Pennsylvania-18109/Harbor-Touch-Read-The-find-print-Allentown-Pennsylvania-1079344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harbor Touch