Complaint Review: Hard Equity Financing

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Lee — Southern California United States of America
Hard Equity Financing
261 NE 1st St. Ste 500 Miami, Florida United States of America

Hard Equity Financing is a total scam and takes your money up front then makes excuses for not giving you the loan. This happened to me and other people I know. Miami, Florida

This company gave me a commitment for a loan after reviewing my appraisal then after taking an up front fee from me said the property value was too low.  They did not even have an appraisal done just looked at comps and came up with that excuse.  I know other people they have also ripped off.  They refused to refund my up front fee after I requested it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hard-Equity-Financing/Miami-Florida-33132/Hard-Equity-Financing-is-a-total-scam-and-takes-your-money-up-front-then-makes-excuses-for-952537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hard Equity Financing