Complaint Review: Hardees

• Submitted: Sun, February 05, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, February 05, 2006

• Reported By:Rapid City South Dakota
Hardees
Haines Ave. Rapid City, South Dakota U.S.A.

Hardees ripoff Worked 70 hrs a week and fixed problem stores then fired Rapid City South Dakota

I started working for hardees in 2004 as a crew member. I worked my way through all of the management training to be assistant manager. I was then transfered tow three different stores where I was expected to do the job of a general manager with no raise in pay or any real authority.

After my last transfer I had a meeting with our RD and was told that he didnt feel that I was performing as expected and that I was to be retrained . I said ok and began training at a fourth store. After working at this store for only a week out of what was supposed to be at least a 3 week program during which I actually recieved no training at all. I was fired becuse my trainer said she didnt feel that I wanted to be part of the company anymore.

I later found out that the company was up for sale and that the stores with the least amount of managment in them were the stores where the managers would get a raise in thier pay. So in short I was fired so that the remaining managers could make more money. And all I got was a phone call on my day off. This after working 70 hour weeks and many of my supposed days off.

If you are looking for work stay away from this company.

Mike
Rapid City, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2006 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hardees/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57701/Hardees-ripoff-Worked-70-hrs-a-week-and-fixed-problem-stores-then-fired-Rapid-City-South-D-174884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hardees