Complaint Review: Hardkor-sports

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: consumer oklahoma — del city Oklahoma United States of America
Hardkor-sports

Hardkor-sports Big idea production/cool top shop Rude, bad customer service, cheats, unsatisfiying. Internet

These people are unbelievable with the way they talk to their customers. I called them to explain how I did not order 2 jerseys I only wanted one and the two they sent were both incorrect. The owner argued with me and told me that I was wrong and I had to eat the hundred and fifteen dollars I had spent and if I wanted it fixed I had to spend the money on buying a whole new one. I went to their site to order my dad a nice gift for Christmas and I was ripped off. Additionally I have never been treated so inconcideriatly before so I definatly would not use these people again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hardkor-sports/internet/Hardkor-sports-Big-idea-productioncool-top-shop-Rude-bad-customer-service-cheats-unsat-802880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hardkor-sports