Complaint Review: Hardkor-sports

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: WALLY — Saratoga Springs Utah
Hardkor-sports
Portland portland, Oregon USA

Hardkor-sports paid for items that never arrived, failure of company to respond to e-mail. and phone never answered portland Oregon

Beware Think twice about ordering any items from Hardkor-Sports

It has now been 8 weeks since I ordered a base ball cap for a friend.  I ordered and paid with Visa.  The charge for the cap has appeared on my Visa bill, but to date I still do not have the cap.  I have sent two e-mail messages to HardKor-Sports with no response.  I have one e-mail from them showing (at the time of the order) that I did order the cap with an order ID and a Merchant ID.  I have called the number on the web-site and the automated answer machine says the office is closed.  I have called at differrent times.  I am very dissapointed in this company and would suggest that others avoid orders from them.  I am going to my bank and will file a claim with them to get a refund on the money that was charged to my Visa account.  I will be happy to print a retraction to this note if I ever get the cap or hear from Hardkor-sports.

Wallace E. Smith  MSW Ph.D.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hardkor-sports/portland-Oregon/Hardkor-sports-paid-for-items-that-never-arrived-failure-of-company-to-respond-to-e-mail-1069176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hardkor-sports