Complaint Review: Hardware Online Store

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: Jason — Richmond Virginia
Hardware Online Store
4343 North Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Hardware Online Store Pattern of accepting orders and money, but never sending or replying Fort Lauderdale Florida

Placed an order, waited weeks, never received - tried to follow up by email (twice), call, and "contact us" on their webnsite, all to no reply at all.  When I called you only get a menu option for Customer Service, which drops you straight to voice mail. They sent me an initial email when I placed the order confirming sale, showing status pending, and an expected shipping date, but nothing after that.  My account was charged for payment, and then nothing, no shipping, no reply, no answer, nothing.  After doing some poking around the Internet, it appears this is becoming a common pattern with this company.  Very frustrating, ANY sort of reply would be helpful, and really, I didn't order my item for this kind of fun, I just want what I purchased.  Now I'll have to go through my bank to initiate a refund.  I have no idea what's going on with this company, but apparently they're a total scam, and it is beyond me how they can be allowed to be in business, let alone not face criminal and civil charges for ripping people off.  Internet ordering is scetchy at best, I should have known better, but I really wanted what I ordered, and to my shame, their web site *appeared* legit, stupid, stupid me, I know better.  I can only hope ANYONE who ever plans on ordering from this company will read this first and find another outlet for their purchase.  Besides making themselves look bad, this is a real shame for any other legit business on the Internet, because this seems to be a growing trend and ordering things off the Internet just isn't safe, secure, or even an expected promise to deliver.  Very, very frustrating because I can't find what I am looking for where I live, and I'm certainly NOT ordering anything off the Internet again, maybe from a reputable place like Amazon, but I'd be willing to bet it won't be long before they start juking people out of money.  All I can say about this whole deal is CAPITAL FAIL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hardware-Online-Store/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Hardware-Online-Store-Pattern-of-accepting-orders-and-money-but-never-sending-or-replyin-1121409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hardware Online Store