Complaint Review: Hardware Online Store

• Reported By: Mike — Asheville North Carolina
Hardware Online Store
4343 N Andrews Ave., Ft. Lauderdale, FL Fort Lauderdale Florida, Florida USA

Hardware Online Store HOS Poor company Fort Lauderdale Florida

I bought 6 specialty lightbulbs from them prior to the first of the year.  They were supposed to arrive at my house within 8-10 business days.  It's now been 13 business days and they've apparently just shipped the items.  The shipping they picked was not what I paid for either.

I attempted to contact their customer support by email and received a response that they would be shipping by the end of last week.  That time came and went and I request a reason as to why they were shipping late (past the deadline for the products arrival) and received no response.  I attempted to call the business on multiple occassions only to get immediately directed to a voicemail.  My voicemails went unreturned.

Hopefully, I'll receive my products soon and hopefully they'll work since I'm sure their customer service will be just as horrendous on the return side.  I've called visa and they are at least looking into crediting me the shipping cost which is all I really wanted this company to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hardware-Online-Store/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-Florida/Hardware-Online-Store-HOS-Poor-company-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1116461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hardware Online Store