Complaint Review: Hardware Online Store

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Pachecaso — Miami Florida
Hardware Online Store
Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Hardware Online Store HOS Order was not placed until I called 5 days later Fort Lauderdale Florida

I ordered four Dial evaporative cooler zinc anodes and waited 5 days for delivery, after 5 days I called to find out the delivery status and they told me they had not ordered yet and it will be coming from some place in Sacramento CA. and they did not had enough staff to cover all the orders; she told me to call her the next day to remind her to send me a tracking number, I asked her extension and she told me she didn’t know her extension. This place is a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hardware-Online-Store/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida/Hardware-Online-Store-HOS-Order-was-not-placed-until-I-called-5-days-later-Fort-Lauderdal-1113541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hardware Online Store