Complaint Review: Hardware Online Store

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Linda — Pocatello Idaho
Hardware Online Store
6040 Pembroke Road Miramar, Florida USA

Hardware Online Store Do not buy from this company. They are a ripoff! Miramar Florida

I ordered a cordless drill and a coffeepot for my daughter for Christmas on 12/16/13 from this company.  I changed the shipping address to her address and gave my credit card number.  I got a confirmation email from them on the order but never received any communication after that.  As it got closer to Christmas, I started calling them to see when the order was going to ship.  I never got an answer, only an answering machine.  I left several messages but never received a call back.  I sent them numerous emails to cancel the order because it wasn't going to get there by Christmas.  On December 26, 2013, this company took the order amount from my debit card but never shipped the order.  My daugther never received the order.  I tried again repeatedly to get in contact with someone at this company but to this day have still not received the order or a refund.  The customer service at this place is the worst I've ever seen.  I will never buy from another online company that I have never heard of and I encourage anyone reading this to NOT buy from this company.  They are a total ripoff.  I don't know how they stay in business.  I have reported them to BBB and was notified that they couldn't contact this company either.  I have submitted a dispute against them to get my money back but still have not received a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hardware-Online-Store/Miramar-Florida-34293/Hardware-Online-Store-Do-not-buy-from-this-company-They-are-a-ripoff-Miramar-Florida-1121160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hardware Online Store