Complaint Review: Hardwareworld.com

• Updated: Tue, June 19, 2007

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Hardwareworld.com
www.hardwareworld.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Hardwareworld.com Sent me wrong items in my order. Never responded to multiple emais Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Case Handled and Resolved.

hardwareworld.com sent me wrong items in my order. I tried to contact them through email and designated area on a web site but after 5 (FIVE!) emails I am still waiting for any answer from their so-called "customer service". I also tried to return wrong items by requesting Return Auth. number-still no responce from them. I believe I have no other choice but to call my credit card company and dispute charges. Couple of my friends had been in the same situation wityh them. BUYERS BEWARE !!! This company NEVER return your emails. If you got lucky and they shipped what you ordered - then fine, but if there is a slight problem with the order -good luck trying to get any answer from them

Arthur
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hardwareworldcom/nationwide/Hardwareworldcom-Sent-me-wrong-items-in-my-order-Never-responded-to-multiple-emais-Inter-255576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hardwareworld.com

Case Handled and Resolved.

AUTHOR: Hardware World LLC / West - ()

This case was the result of a problem with our warehouse.  We tracked down the problem, corrected it and refunded the customer in full with apologies.  The BBB monitored this case and closed it as customer satisfied.