Complaint Review: Hardwood flooring USA

• Updated: Wed, February 23, 2005

• Reported By:Dunedin Florida
Hardwood flooring USA
hardwoodflooringusa.com Internet U.S.A.

HardwoodflooringUSA ripoff promised floors would be delivered in 10 days Internet

My husband ordered maple flooring from HardwoodflooringUSA.com on 8 January 2005. We had just gotten our money back from a flooring order we had placed with Home Depot (the floors were defective and after 2 months they finally refunded our money.) We were told by the salesperson at HarwoodFlooringUSA that our order would be shipped within 10 days if we paid the $150 expediting fee.

We paid the fee and here we are almost two months later waiting for our flooring or at least even a hint as to when we will be getting it. We have asked for a refund of the $150 expediting fee.

They do not have a customer service number, and you cannot call and talk to the sales rep once your order has been placed. The only way you can get information is to go to a live chat room between the hours of 10:00AM and 2:00 PM (PST.) Or you can go on to the website and look at a report that is updated every Monday on the status of your order.

The status of my order on the website says that the order is due to ship by the end of next week. It has said that for at least five weeks now. I finally got someone to "chat" with me about the order status today (23 Feb 2005) and they informed me that the order would be ready to ship at the end of this week. I asked them to give me a specific date and they refused. They said that the "mill" said the orders would be out by the end of this week and that is all they knew.

This order has been prepaid for about 2 months now.

Dunedin, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2005 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hardwood-flooring-USA/internet/HardwoodflooringUSA-ripoff-promised-floors-would-be-delivered-in-10-days-Internet-132521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hardwood flooring USA