Complaint Review: Hargrave And Associates Financial Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Hargrave And Associates Financial Solutions
3450 Dunn Avenue, Suite 101 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Hargrave And Associates Financial Solutions They took my $270.00! No services were rendered. They ripped me off! I want my money back! Jacksonville Florida *NOTICE! ..FTC shuts down Hargrave & Associates, bank accounts frozen!

Google Hargrave and Associates FTC

read those stories.. !!!!!

Contact the FTC.. they froze Hargrave Bank accounts with more than $170,000, says Kevin Hargrave.

Please let us know if the FTC gives you back the money you lost.
This will take many months.. but the FTC should refund you all your money.. if not, contact us here at Rip-off report.

Rip-off Report
PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280
======================================

Hargrave & Associates charged me $270.00 to restore my credit to at least a 700 credit score point with all three major credit bureaus. They advised me that when I recieved a report from the credit bureaus to send a copy to them. I have been trying to check on the status of the account for months now and every time I call still to date the phone is ALWAYS BUSY! Now the phone line does not accept incoming calls per the subscribers request. I have recently pulled my credit report and nothing has changed what so ever! They took my money and the agreed upon services was not rendered. I want my money back and feel that I am entitled to every penny of my 270.00 that they have recieved. I feel that what they did was unlawful.

Della
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargrave-And-Associates-Financial-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Hargrave-And-Associates-Financial-Solutions-They-took-my-27000-No-services-were-rendere-413255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave And Associates Financial Solutions

Dear