Complaint Review: Hargrave And Associates Financial Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Hargrave And Associates Financial Solutions
3450 Dunn Avenue #101 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Hargrave And Associates - Hargrave And Associates Financial Solutions I was ripped off. Jacksonville Florida *NOTICE! ..FTC shuts down Hargrave & Associates, bank accounts frozen!

*Consumer Suggestion: They were placed into receivership by District Court.

Google Hargrave and Associates FTC

read those stories.. !!!!!

Contact the FTC.. they froze Hargrave Bank accounts with more than $170,000, says Kevin Hargrave.

Please let us know if the FTC gives you back the money you lost.
This will take many months.. but the FTC should refund you all your money.. if not, contact us here at Rip-off report.

I paid them $250 to clean my credit up. I never received a credit report that was suppose to be mailed to me with what they were working on getting disputed. I checked my credit two days ago to realize they didn't do anything. I paid them in Feb 2007 and never got any results. I called and spoke to several people in that company and none never told me that they were closing. I feel like I was riped off and I want my money. I don't have money like to just give away I have kids I have to support and I was trying to get a house for my kids, so please if someone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Rhonda
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargrave-And-Associates-Financial-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Hargrave-And-Associates-Hargrave-And-Associates-Financial-Solutions-I-was-ripped-off-Ja-398226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave And Associates Financial Solutions

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They were placed into receivership by District Court.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Complaints should be addressed to the FTC prosecuting attorney.

They were shut down by the FTC for alleged violations of several laws: THE CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATIONS ACT, THE TELEMARKETING SALES RULE, and SECTION 5 OF THE FTC ACT. Civil Action No. 3:08-CV-1001-J-34JRK. FTC File No. 082 3007.

On October 23, 2008 the District Court ordered all assets and records of LATRESE & KEVIN ENTERPRISES INC.(DBA Hargrave & Associates Financial Solutions) into temporary receivership with Lewis B. Freeman appointed as temporary receiver for the court. There was a preliminary hearing scheduled for November 3, 2008, but the FTC has not yet posted the results of that hearing on the FTC website.

Any client of this outfit should read the complaint and the temporary restraining order at the FTC.gov website:

FTC Complaint (Oct 20, 2008): http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/0823007/081023hargravecmpt.pdf

Temporary restraining order (Oct 23, 2008): http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/0823007/081023hargravetro.pdf

News Release (Oct 23, 2008): http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2008/10/opcleansweep.shtm

Clean Sweep list: http://www.ftc.gov/os/2008/10/081023sweeplist.pdf

I would also suggest that anyone with a claim or complaint against this outfit contact the prosecuting attorney Jessica D. Gray BEFORE establishing further contact with ANYONE associated with this outfit.

JESSICA D. GRAY
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION
Southeast Regional Office
225 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 1500
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Office: 404-656-1350 (Gray)
Facsimile: 404-656-1379
Email: jgray@ftc.gov

Hope this helps and good luck.