Complaint Review: Hargrave And Associates

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:Snellville Georgia
Hargrave And Associates
www.hargraveandassociates , Florida U.S.A.

Hargrave And Associates Heartbroken Florida *NOTICE! ..FTC shuts down Hargrave & Associates, bank accounts frozen!

Google Hargrave and Associates FTC

read those stories.. !!!!!

Contact the FTC.. they froze Hargrave Bank accounts with more than $170,000, says Kevin Hargrave.

Please let us know if the FTC gives you back the money you lost.
This will take many months.. but the FTC should refund you all your money.. if not, contact us here at Rip-off report.

Rip-off Report
PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280
Now to the Report that was filed..

I was so excited when I thought my credit could be corrected for only $250, only to find out that I could have done the exact things that they did for free. My husband and I both signed up with the intent of purchasing a home and 2 new cars after 6 months(one of their promises). As stated by other consumers, you do receive a credit report but with no score. I called them back and they told me that I should send them a copy of the reports that I receive and they will tell me what my score is????????? I have attempted to reach them by phone-no answer and I have tried every website that they have ever advertised and all of them are not available. If there is a lawsuit coming together against this company please count us in.

Georgia girl
Snellville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargrave-And-Associates/Florida/Hargrave-And-Associates-Heartbroken-Florida-NOTICE-FTC-shuts-down-Hargrave-Associat-1033311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave And Associates