Complaint Review: Hargrave And Associates

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 27, 2008

• Reported By:Omega Georgia
Hargrave And Associates
3450 Dunn Ave STE 101 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Hargrave And Associates Scam Law Firm hargrave & a*s. Jacksonville Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: HARGRAVE AND ASSOCIATES VOWS TO HELP ALL CLIENTS

In June of 2008 I paid Hargrave and Associates $300.00 to remove erroneous information from my credit reports. Unfortunately, I have received absolutely nothing.

The Hargrave Website has been removed and replaced with a new one WWW.BFScredit.com.I tried several attemps to call and email the so called "Mr.Williams".The lines are always busy from 9am until 6pm.I was told to send personal information like DL ,in order for them to contact the credit agencies on your behalf.I haven't recieved anything.I trusted them because my wife said she had heard of them a year or so prior to me doing busniess with them.So I trusted it was a legit law firm.Now I wonder if the contract we all signed is valid.I want my money back plus they could use my information to make fake DL's or anything.

Ryan E.
Omega, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargrave-And-Associates/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Hargrave-And-Associates-Scam-Law-Firm-hargrave-ass-Jacksonville-Florida-394821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave And Associates

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

HARGRAVE AND ASSOCIATES VOWS TO HELP ALL CLIENTS

AUTHOR: Kevin Hargrave - (U.S.A.)

hargrave and associates is trying to take care of all of our clients if you feel as though work was not done to your satisfaction please contact me at hargraveandassociates@comcast.net or call 904-412-6180 thank you