Complaint Review: Hargrave And Associates

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:Pearland Texas
Hargrave And Associates
3450 Dunn Avenue, Suite 101 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Hargrave And Associates Scandlous Company!!! Please Be Aware Jacksonville Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: we do apologize

Hargrave and Associates really had me fooled. I was assured before I signed up that this was a legit company!!! Paul which is the name of my so called representative that was assisting me. Before I paid the initial sign up fee of $250, I was getting contacted almost every other day to sign up. After I paid the $250 plus an additional $80 for the company credit card that was "supposedly" being issued to me, the calls stopped. I was instructed to call back 2 weeks after the first sign up.

I have called every number listed for them and to my surprise the numbers no longer work, the websites no longer exists nor the email addresses that I was given as contact information.

I am writing this report to save other from the scam. Please don't allow them to prey on you like they did so many others!

Highly_uspet
Pearland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargrave-And-Associates/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Hargrave-And-Associates-Scandlous-Company-Please-Be-Aware-Jacksonville-Florida-389124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave And Associates

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

we do apologize

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

Hargrave & Associates has been shut down by the FTC for violations of the Credit Repair Organizations Act. We serviced many satisfied customers for years and are very apolegetic for what has happened the companies assets were frozen and we are going through the process. I can personally work on as many peoples credit as I possibly can obviously for no cost, unfortunately we do not have the money to give refunds if you are a client seeking help with your credit still please email.hargraveandassociates@comcast.net and once again we sincerely apologize.