Complaint Review: Hargrave And Associates

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Malvern Arkansas
Hargrave And Associates
3450 Dunn Ave. Suite 101 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Hargrave And Associates claimed to clear up my credit in 90 days for 280.00 Jacksonville Florida*NOTICE! ..FTC shuts down Hargrave & Associates, bank accounts frozen!

Google Hargrave and Associates FTC

read those stories.. !!!!!

Contact the FTC.. they froze Hargrave Bank accounts with more than $170,000, says Kevin Hargrave.

Please let us know if the FTC gives you back the money you lost.
This will take many months.. but the FTC should refund you all your money.. if not, contact us here at Rip-off report.

shawna ripped off for two hundred and eighty dollars. I kept calling and after the convinced me then they started talking with an attitude. I tried to get my money back before my time was up but, they said they could'nt do it. I just hpoe they take them down through there like they have done all of us.

Malvern, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargrave-And-Associates/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Hargrave-And-Associates-claimed-to-clear-up-my-credit-in-90-days-for-28000-Jacksonville-F-409561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave And Associates