Complaint Review: Hargrave And Associates

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2007

• Reported By:Trenton South Carolina
Hargrave And Associates
3450 Dunn Avenue Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Hargrave And Associates Liars! Jacksonville Florida

I have been in the program since June 2007. I was assured by a woman by the name of Vanessa that they would DELETE all negative information on my credit reporst--all 3! Today is December 30, 2007, and NOTHING has been deleted. When I called back to try and get a refund, I was told that they do NOT refund their customers!! I was like, "What?" I have received at least 7 Equifax and Transunion credit reports. I was told that upon receipt, that I should send them to Hargrave and Associates. Fortunately for myself, I have retained copies of ALL of them. Unfortunately, I have seen absolutely NO results. If anything, my score has declined.

Do not give in to the radio advertisements. They are not true! They cannot do anything for you. If I had known this, I would never have sent them $250. To put icing on the cake, I was told 2 months after being in the program, that they cannot delete charge offs. This was my ONLY issue with my credit. They gave me the phone # to another agency called the SCI group, who stated that they could get rid of the charge off...for a fee of $95. Needless to say, I could have paid off my debts for the amount that I have invested in this rip off credit repair agency.

Pat
Trenton, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2007 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargrave-And-Associates/Jacksonville-Florida/Hargrave-And-Associates-Liars-Jacksonville-Florida-295687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave And Associates