Complaint Review: Hargrave And Associates

• Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:philadelphia Pennsylvania
Hargrave And Associates
Nationwide U.S.A.

Hargrave And Associates I got ripped off too Jacksonville Florida *NOTICE! ..FTC shuts down Hargrave & Associates, bank accounts frozen!

Google Hargrave and Associates FTC

read those stories.. !!!!!

Contact the FTC.. they froze Hargrave Bank accounts with more than $170,000, says Kevin Hargrave.

Please let us know if the FTC gives you back the money you lost.
This will take many months.. but the FTC should refund you all your money.. if not, contact us here at Rip-off report.

Rip-off Report
PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280
======================================

I also heard their radio ads and signed up. It was very easy to get through the lines and pay $250 for credit repair, but after that...IT WAS A WRAP! I heard nothing...no follow up....and was told not to call or make any moves with my credit for 6 months. On the 7th month I called in, only for a rep to tell me that my account didn't exist. After I showed proof that I paid, I was told...'oh...well we tried contacted you and you didn't respond'. Every rep had a different story. I tried to escalate it...and still no help. I must have made about 1000 calls within a matter of weeks. I asked for a refund and was told that management was at 'lunch' and would call me back. No one ever called me back. I spent numberous hours trying to fight this case only to find out that the FTC shut them down. I just emailed the owner who left a rebuttal for someone else...let's see if he can do anything. SUE THIS COMPANY!

Disgruntled
philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargrave-And-Associates/nationwide/Hargrave-And-Associates-I-got-ripped-off-too-Jacksonville-Florida-NOTICE-FTC-shuts-dow-437949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave And Associates