Complaint Review: Hargrave And Assocites Financial Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Hargrave And Assocites Financial Solutions
3450 Dunn Avenue Suite 101 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Hargrave And Assocites Financial Solutions Dont Trust Hargrave And Associates Financial solutions Jacksonville Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: we do apologize, please allow me to help

I enlisted with Hargrove and Associates on 9/20/08 to enhance my credit report.I spoke to a representive of the company, (Mr. Larry johnson) whom seem professional and knowledge about his business.However, once my payment was made in full $349.00

I did not receive the documents promised to me. I was suppose to recieve the Hargrave And Associates credit card along with other materials to provide me with information to assist me with my credit report.

After several weeks I tried calling to follow up on the status of my documents, no one picked up. I called and called and a recording tells me to call back during business hours, when I am calling on business hours.

And when you try to reach them by email or clicking on their link to their webite it's very impossible.After several days of trying without success I realized this company has misrepresented itself, and I was ripped off.So on 11/06/08 i filed a complaint with the Better Businees Bureau of Northeast Florida. I really dont know if they will be able to contact them since i've been trying with no response.Please feel free to contact me in regards to this email.

Yevette L Ross
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargrave-And-Assocites-Financial-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Hargrave-And-Assocites-Financial-Solutions-Dont-Trust-Hargrave-And-Associates-Financial-so-388808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave And Assocites Financial Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

we do apologize, please allow me to help

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

Hargrave & Associates has been shut down by the FTC for violations of the Credit Repair Organizations Act. We serviced many satisfied customers for years and are very apolegetic for what has happened the companies assets were frozen and we are going through the process. I can personally work on as many peoples credit as I possibly can obviously for no cost, unfortunately we do not have the money to give refunds if you are a client seeking help with your credit still please email.hargraveandassociates@comcast.net and once again we sincerely apologize.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC