Complaint Review: Hargrave & Associates Financial Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Hargrave & Associates Financial Solutions
3450 Dunn Avenue, Ste 101 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Hargraves & Associates Financial Solutions Lucifer Strikes Again! Jacksonville Florida

Like many others, I have been ripped off by Hargrave & Associates. I hired them one year ago as of this month. In that year's time, nothing has changed on my credit report.

I contacted the company throughout the year to get a status and their mentally derranged/programed, rude customer service people only said one thing each time "we are still working on it..." and then they quickly get you off the phone. They try hard to not answer your questions.

I have recently requested a refund of my $250 and each time I call for an update, I am met by an extremely rude customer service representative that will not answer any of my questions. I asked her today for a fax number - which I was given one time before and faxed a letter to a Mr. Owens - customer service manager - asking him to contact me, which to this day, I have heard nothing from him.

When I asked for a fax number, the customer service girl very rudely said, " I am not giving you that...". I told her that I had a right to ask and to receive the information I asked for. I told her to put someone on the phone that would give me the information I am requesting. She put me on hold for a long time and then finally someone came on and told me that my file was under review - which I have been told for 3 weeks now - and it could take up to 6 weeks to get a refund. I firmly believe they have no intention of refunding my monies even though they offer a money back guarantee.

At this point, my legal counsel wil be sending a demand letter and if my monies are not refunded back to me within 10 days from the receipt of my letter, I will file a lawsuit with the court. Trust me, by the time I am done, I will get more than $250 back.

As for Kevin Hargrave's rebuttal on October 11, 2006, when you stated, " I am blessed and highly favored of god. no weapon formed against me shall prosper." Let me reassure you of something. First of all, you didn't capitalize the name of God - you obviously don't know His power and greatness or Him at all. If you did, you would never had written His name in lower case. secondly, God does not support nor bless what you do to innocent people. thirdly, you won't be blinded by your own demons for very long - the truth will come out. fourthly and most of all. trust me when I say that God will open the door and allow my weapons to take you down. Amen.

Ripped off by Lucifer's Associate!
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2007 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargrave-Associates-Financial-Solutions/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Hargraves-Associates-Financial-Solutions-Lucifer-Strikes-Again-Jacksonville-Florida-275459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave & Associates Financial Solutions