Complaint Review: Hargrave & Associates

• Reported By: Alicia — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Hargrave & Associates
3450 Dunn Ave Ste 101 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Hargrave & Associates Update Jacksonville, Florida

To all who have dealt with Hargrave & Associates PLEASE let me now ASAP my family just received a threatening phone call from a gentleman now verified as Mr. Lopez calling from "CAB Asset Management" asking for me and that a whole lot of people where looking for me in my current city. I haven't dealt with this company in years and they have contacted me in reference to a dam credit card that they sent me in the mail years ago and the card was never activated. If anyone has received a phone call from this company or anyone who has contacted you in reference to this company please let me know and what you did to prevent any future connections with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargrave-Associates/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Hargrave-Associates-Update-Jacksonville-Florida-782398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave & Associates