Complaint Review: Hargrave&Associates

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Brookhaven Mississippi
Hargrave&Associates
411 Crider Dr. Brookhaven, Mississippi 39601 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-338-8985
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurses

Hargrave&Associated, Hargrave&Associates told me that my credit wouldn't take but 3 mths and after they charged me they line was always busy Jacksonville Florida

I paid them to fix my report because I have a $1500.00 house note and they told me that they could get that off within 3 months. I told them that the items was not late because my wife was on the items and she went and paid for debt consulidation and the lawyer turn it into a Ch.13. I did not have no part of that. She paid her way out of the Chapter and they are still report the items that the lawyer told her to send back as a voluteer repo. I did not want this to happen and the lady put it on the man above that this company will get this off my credit report. I just want my $250 so I can put it towards my high house note. I did not need this when I did not have this money to throw away over some BS.

Joe
Brookhaven, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HargraveAssociates/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/HargraveAssociated-HargraveAssociates-told-me-that-my-credit-wouldnt-take-but-3-mths-a-397939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargrave&Associates