Complaint Review: Hargraves And Associates

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Grand Prairie Texas
Hargraves And Associates
3450 Dunn Avenue, Suite 101 Jacksonville, Florida, 32218 Nationwide U.S.A.

Hargrave And Associates They didnt help my credit Say No to Hargrave and Associates Jacksonville Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: we do apologize

In Aug of 2008 I paid Hargraves $250.00 to repair my credit after reading the paper work they sent me in the mail I called to cancel and get a refund of the full $250.00 they told me i was unable to get a refund of my money i called back within the 5 days sent a fax of why I am canceling and still nothing. I contacted the better business bureau I still have not got any response. as of today I look them up and they are out of business their phone number is disconnected and I have wasted $250.00. I have been ripped off

Doma
Grand Prairie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargraves-And-Associates/nationwide/Hargrave-And-Associates-They-didnt-help-my-credit-Say-No-to-Hargrave-and-Associates-Jackso-390185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargraves And Associates

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

we do apologize

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

Hargrave & Associates has been shut down by the FTC for violations of the Credit Repair Organizations Act. We serviced many satisfied customers for years and are very apolegetic for what has happened the companies assets were frozen and we are going through the process. I can personally work on as many peoples credit as I possibly can obviously for no cost, unfortunately we do not have the money to give refunds if you are a client seeking help with your credit still please email.hargraveandassociates@comcast.net and once again we sincerely apologize.