Complaint Review: Hargraves And Associates

• Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
Hargraves And Associates
HargravesandAssociates.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Hargraves And Associates I called in and spoke to a representative who took my $280 and assured me my credit would be fixed and I would be contacted everytime something was removed, that was 5 months age and i hven't heard anything from them at all and I want my money back I don't have money to give away. Tampa Florida

I called in to Hargraves to get my credit cleaned up and they took my $280 and told me my credit would be cleared in 90 days, I haven't heard anything from them by letter or by phone and when I call I don't get anything but a busy signal, I want my money back I don't have money to just give away and I feel like that was very unproffessional, If they were having problems they could have notified the customer and offered their money back.

TyQuinsia
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargraves-And-Associates/nationwide/Hargraves-And-Associates-I-called-in-and-spoke-to-a-representative-who-took-my-280-and-as-405806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargraves And Associates