• Report: #421928

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:indpls Indiana
Hargraves And Assoicates
3450 Dunn Ave Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Hargraves And Assoicates Should Have Never Used This Company Should Always Follow Your Instints!! Jacksonville Florida *NOTICE! ..FTC shuts down Hargrave & Associates, bank accounts frozen!

Google Hargrave and Associates FTC

read those stories.. !!!!!

Contact the FTC.. they froze Hargrave Bank accounts with more than $170,000, says Kevin Hargrave.

Please let us know if the FTC gives you back the money you lost.
This will take many months.. but the FTC should refund you all your money.. if not, contact us here at Rip-off report.

Rip-off Report
PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280

I thought it was a good idea to go with this company to help me clean up my credit. Boy was I wrong. First heard about it on the radio. Usually I dont do this type of thing I firgured why have some do for me what I can do myself.
But hey I guess I did'nt want to get the run around.

I should have known it was a scam when I called them the phone service didn't sound right. Also before I gave them my money they were always calling but, no soon as they got it nothing.

It has been that way since. NO more phone calls. NOTHING in the mail.
NO CONTACT AT ALL. My credit is still the same. This was my first and last time going this route. PLEASE beware of this company they are not here to help.

indpls, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargraves-And-Assoicates/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Hargraves-And-Assoicates-Should-Have-Never-Used-This-Company-Should-Always-Follow-Your-In-421928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargraves And Assoicates