Complaint Review: Hargray Wireless

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Beaufort South Carolina
Hargray Wireless
hargray.com BEAUFORT, South Carolina U.S.A.

Hargray Wireless Poor Service and Over Charging BEAUFORT South Carolina

In November, 2007 I called Hargray to have my service plan switched from a roaming plan to a non-roaming plan. The sales rep. who processed my request failed to inform me that switching before the end of a billing cycle would cause the computer to retroactively charge me for all my roaming charges. I called a supervisor who informed me that I would have to pay whatever the computer generated. Only after speaking to her supervisor were the charges credited to my account.

In December these charges mysteriously appeared again. Only after several phone calls and a meeting did I receive another credit.

In January There is another mysterious charge on my bill of $55.00. I have paid my January bill and there is no mention of this $55.00.

February, I've just received a text message that my services will be interupted if I do not pay the $55.00.

It is my belief that this company no longer desires my business. I am going to give them their desire.

Belinda
Beaufort, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hargray-Wireless/BEAUFORT-South-Carolina-29907/Hargray-Wireless-Poor-Service-and-Over-Charging-BEAUFORT-South-Carolina-306990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hargray Wireless