• Report: #921956

Complaint Review: Harisson career institute

• Submitted: Fri, August 03, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: selina — Newark New Jersey U.S.A.
Harisson career institute
44-46 varsity road newark, New Jersey United States of America

Harisson career institute I never got my state license and my diploma from them they never try to contact me or write and also I had my mom as a co-signer for my loan IRs took my tax refund and my mom ,im just not not happ newark, New Jersey

I am one of the victim of rip off from Harisson career institute ,they promised me diploma after I completed the course and also I took the state board exam and I passed and still didn t get my licence never get a respond from the school all I hear Harisson career institute was no longer there anymore ,but they still hold my mom income tax refund because she was my co-signer and they also took my income tax refund,,,,and I dn t even know what to do

selina
 Newark NJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harisson-career-institute/newark-New-Jersey-07106/Harisson-career-institute-I-never-got-my-state-license-and-my-diploma-from-them-they-neve-921956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harisson career institute