Complaint Review: Harlan Cone - Accurate Media - Advent Of Wedding Art Photography

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:chandler Arizona
Harlan Cone - Accurate Media - Advent Of Wedding Art Photography
7126 W Cherry Hills Dr Peoria, Arizona U.S.A.

Harlan Cone - Accurate Media - Advent Of Wedding Art Photography Paid and NEVER got my proofs! Peoria Arizona

In November of 2007 I used a local search engine KUDZU to search for a photographer for personal portraits. Some were for my family and friends and some just for my boyfriend. Harlan asked for a deposit which seemed like a reasonable request.

Once we shot all the pics he asked for the additional money, I gave him half.He said the proofs would be ready in one week and he would contact me.

He sent me an email stating they were ready and he would mail them to me. I told him I would rather pick them up myself and tell him then what pictures I wanted. He said sure, we arranged a date for pick up. He asked for the final payment I said no problem and paid him. I was almost to the house when he called me to tell me his mother was in the hospital. (DO NOT fall for that one).

We agreed to rescehdule, he cancelled last minute again. Needless to say I was quite irritated and asked him to mail me the proofs. I never got them. I called a number of times and he refused to call me back or answer emails.

I feel bad for anyone who has their wedding ruined by this guy, but was relieved to know I wasn't alone being scammed by him. Please do not use his services and never pay in advance!

Power_2008
chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harlan-Cone-Accurate-Media-Advent-Of-Wedding-Art-Photography/Peoria-Arizona-85345/Harlan-Cone-Accurate-Media-Advent-Of-Wedding-Art-Photography-Paid-and-NEVER-got-my-pro-358300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harlan Cone - Accurate Media - Advent Of Wedding Art Photography