Complaint Review: Harlem Furniture

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Harlem Furniture
2525 N Harlem, Chicago IL Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Harlem Furniture Look carefully before you sign your delivery Ripoff Chicago Illinois

I WANTED TO RETURN MY MATTRES BACK WITHIN THE 3 DAYS.
FIRST THEY CHARGE $50 TO PICK IT UP EVEN IF YOU GET A REPLACEMENT.

WHICH I DIDN'T, BUT THE BOX SPRING WAS I AND I DO ADMIT HAD A DIRTY SPOT 1/2 IF THAT ON BOX SPRING WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF - AND THE MATTRES WAS DENTED DOWN WHILE BRINGING IT THRU THE DOOR - I DIDN'T THINK NOTHING OF IT BUT THEY CLAIM ITS MY FAULT THAT IT HAPPEN. I MADE THEM TAKE IT BACK (I HAD TO CALL THE POLICE)

SO I AM WARNING YOU LOOK OVER THE STUFF YOU BUY CAUSE ANY LITTLE THING THEY WILL REFUSE TO TAKE IT BACK. I KNOW I AM IN A LONG FIGHT MIGHT EVEN GO TO COURT, BUT I WILL NOT LET THEM BULLY ME !!!

Never again
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2007 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harlem-Furniture/Chicago-Illinois-60639/Harlem-Furniture-Look-carefully-before-you-sign-your-delivery-Ripoff-Chicago-Illinois-271172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harlem Furniture