Complaint Review: Harold Rossiter, Rossiter's of Florida

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: AmyS — Swansboro North Carolina United States of America
Harold Rossiter, Rossiter's of Florida
4501 Clewis Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

Harold Rossiter, Rossiter's of Florida Harold Rossiter FAILURE TO PAY!! DISHONEST, DECEITFUL THIEF! DO NOT WORK FOR HIM! HE WILL STEAL FROM YOU!! Tampa, Florida

Mr. Rossiter contracted me to do foreclosure cleanup and winterization work in NC.  He still owes me payment in the amount of $563.82.  I have called his office several times and keep getting put off by the various new staff (victims) he hires and then fires each week.  Not one staff member is still there from the time that I did work for him from Nov. 9th until Dec. 10th.  The last time I called he swore that he was going to pay me and said that Cassaundra would call me back--but she wasn't even employed there anymore.  Mr. Rossiter is a liar and a thief and I don't know how he lays his head down at night knowing that he refuses to pay me,  a single mom, the money that I honestly worked hard for to try to make ends meet for myself and my children.  I hope that his own children and grandchildren are not treated this cruelly by someone like him when they work hard for a living someday.  SHAME ON YOU, MR. ROSSITER!!  YOU ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO YOUR FAMILY AND ESPECIALLY YOUR FATHER!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harold-Rossiter-Rossiters-of-Florida/Tampa-Florida-33610-7335/Harold-Rossiter-Rossiters-of-Florida-Harold-Rossiter-FAILURE-TO-PAY-DISHONEST-DECEIT-1000885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harold Rossiter, Rossiter's of Florida