Complaint Review: Harold Rossiter, Rossiter's of Tampa

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: TB Preservations — Plant City Florida United States of America
Harold Rossiter, Rossiter's of Tampa
Tampa Tampa, Florida United States of America

Harold Rossiter, Rossiter's of Tampa Thief, Unprofessional, Irrate, Self-Proclaimed Attorney, Unethical Tampa, Florida

Harold Rossiter is a THIEF!  During the tropical storm that entered into Florida in August, he contacted my company and requested that we board up 29 homes for him that bank had contracted to him.  These were pre-foreclosure homes.  He assured me that he was a legitimate company and had been in the Tampa area for a lifetime.  Upon receiving a contract from him, we agreed to sub the work out.  He stated in his contract the we would be paid before or on September 7th, 2012.  When this day rolled around, Harold was no where to be found.  He would not return phone calls or emails.  Finally after monthe of trying I was able to speak to a little old irrate short tempered and bad mouthed Harold Rossiter.  He refused to pay me and instructed me that he would pay my sub contractor directly.  So much time had passed without pay that my sub finally contacted him.  This old man is smart, he made more money by doing it this way.  I hope he is exposed and goes out of business.  He is shister!  I pray I never personally encounter this old punk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harold-Rossiter-Rossiters-of-Tampa/Tampa-Florida-33565/Harold-Rossiter-Rossiters-of-Tampa-Thief-Unprofessional-Irrate-Self-Proclaimed-Attor-971489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harold Rossiter, Rossiter's of Tampa