Complaint Review: Harold Zeigler

• Submitted: Mon, March 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 07, 2006

• Reported By:Alto Michigan
Harold Zeigler
4200 Parkway Place Drive Grandville, Michigan U.S.A.

Harold Zeigler sold me a vehical and referred me to different dealership for repairs they didnt even want to repair, estimate the vehicle is less than 1 month old. Ripoff Grandville Michigan

*Author of original report: Harold Zeigler to pay half of repair bill

I purchased a 2001 Ford Expedition less than 1 month ago, The salesmanager stressed that I was getting a good vehicle and the good engine, the one that doesnt have engine oil leak problems. and stressed the great deal that I was getting on this vehicle, It was $4000.00 under blue book. Two weeks later I have oil leak marks on my driveway. I contacted the salesman, he insisted that I bring it in to service for inspection. I brought the vehicle in and they confirmed the oil leak. They dont know where its coming from and none of the service techs want to deal with this job. They referred me to a Ford Dealer and at my cost I can have it fixed. I suggested they dont sell what they cant fix, and also suggested that they purchase the vehicle back from me. It shouldnt be hard for them to re-sell, since they gave me such a good deal right???

If you feel lucky, you might consider buying a vehicle for Harlod Zeigler.

Matt
Alto, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2006 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harold-Zeigler/Grandville-Michigan-49418/Harold-Zeigler-sold-me-a-vehical-and-referred-me-to-different-dealership-for-repairs-they-183472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harold Zeigler

Harold Zeigler to pay half of repair bill

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

After getting my vehicle looked at by a Ford Dealer, Harold Zeigler offered to pay half of the repair bill. Thanks