arbitrary

• Reported By: Janet — Seaford New York United States of America
Harp
70 Dale Street Babylon, New York United States of America

Harp Donna UNREASONABLE UNCARING AND UNRELIABLE Babylon, New York

*Author of original report: no show

I had a new Frigidaire Refrigerator/Freezer delivered on 7/19/11.  The ice maker wasn't working. I called Harp and got an appointment on July 22.  The technician informed us that the ice maker is broken and that he has to order a new one.  Harp will contact us when the part comes in.  As of 8/22 I still have not heard from Harp so I called back.  I was told that the part was not ordered.  When the Supervisor contacted the tech, Jobe, the new story was that I was told that I needed to give the ice maker 24hrs to make the ice.  Now remember I rec'd the Frigidaire on the 19 of July and Harp came on the 22 of July, more than 24 hrs to make the ice already by the date of the servce call.

On August 22 Donna stated that she would order the part and that it would take 1-3 days to receive it and as soon as it came they would make me an appointment right away. On August 30th, I recontacted Donna.  She now stated that the part was on backorder and didnt know when she would be getting it in.  I should call Frigidaire and they can overnight me the part and Harp would come put it in. On August 31st I contacted Donna and informed her that I getting the part overnight shipped by  Thur.  As of now, they gave me a date of September 2 to install the part.  I asked if I can get a time and she stated she could not give that to me.  I could call back tomorrow night and inquire if I wanted and they wouldlthen give me a window.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harp/Babylon-New-York-11704/Harp-Donna-UNREASONABLE-UNCARING-AND-UNRELIABLE-Babylon-New-York-771366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harp

no show

AUTHOR: Janet - (United States of America)

Harp was suppose to come today to install my new part.  Go figure, they never called so my husband called to find out a window that they were going to be here.  They told my husband that we were not on the schedule.  I then called Donna and she said she would call me back in a few minutes. That was at 10am and I never heard back from her.  I tried again at 530 and I got no answer and  no recording.  I don not call that reliable or dependable ot courteous.  They should close their doors.  Next step BBB..